As an individual investor, you have spent a lifetime building your wealth. You value the time you have and want to focus your energy on the things that matter most to you.
As you plan for or near retirement, you might have some questions surrounding your financial readiness:
- How can I create a relationship based on trust and shared values with a team of professionals that understand that I’m a unique person with unique needs, that my time is valuable, and can help me manage all aspects of my financial life? How can I require and ensure transparency and accountability of my financial team?
- Will my money last? Am I prepared for retirement? How much money will I need on a monthly basis? What target return do I need to receive in order to meet my objectives? Is this possible to safely accomplish with my current portfolio? Has my Retirement plan been purposefully designed to meet my needs?
- Is my portfolio built right? Have I selected the correct holdings for my current situation, risk capacity, future goals, and stated objectives? Can I reduce my cost of investment?
- Am I using an optimal tax strategy with my stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investments? Is my spouse? Do I have the right mix of taxable and tax-deferred accounts? Does my Spouse?
- Will health care costs impact me in retirement? What will my care look like if I become sick? Am I protected from creditors if I become sick? Is my spouse?
- What will my legacy look like? Is my estate plan set up properly to protect my assets? Do I have the right kind of insurance? Does my Spouse? Are we protected from probate? How much of my estate will be taxable? How do I know my beneficiaries will receive the benefit of my legacy, and not the state?
Consciously or Unconsciously, everyone asks these questions, and the amount of happiness – or stress – people experience in retirement depends largely on whether or not they can assure themselves that they have the answers.
At Crown Haven, we serve as your trusted, fiduciary advisor so you can develop the right answers for your financial life. We specifically designed and trademarked our RetireSHIELD process to optimize your:
As an individual investor, the financial decisions you make now will alter the trajectory of the rest of your life.
A well-executed financial plan will ensure that ultimately, the wealth that you have accumulated continues to serve your needs in the best possible manner.
This means that choosing the right financial team to manage your accumulated wealth is more important now than ever.
Choose Crown Haven, and let your team of fiduciary financial professionals protect, grow, and sustain your wealth for you; so you can focus more of your time on what matters most.
Independent & Fiduciary Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
As an independent & fiduciary RIA, Crown Haven ensures your financial advice is always in your best interest, your advisory fees are transparent, and your financial goals & objectives are always the top focus.