High Net Worth Individual
As a high-net-worth individual, you have spent a lifetime building your wealth.
You value the time you have and want to focus your energy on the things that matter most to you.
As you plan for or near retirement, you might have some questions surrounding your financial readiness:
- Will my money last? Am I prepared for retirement? How much money will I need on a monthly basis? Is this possible to safely accomplish with my current portfolio? Has my Retirement plan been purposefully designed to meet my needs?
- Is my portfolio built right? Have I selected the correct holdings for my current situation, risk capacity, future goals, and stated objectives? Can I reduce my cost of investment?
- Am I using an optimal tax strategy? Do I have the right mix of taxable and tax-deferred accounts? Is my spouse?
- Will health care costs impact me in retirement? What will my care look like if I become sick? Am I protected from creditors if I become sick? Is my spouse?
- What will my legacy look like? Is my estate plan set up properly? Do I have the right kind of insurance? Does my Spouse? Are we protected from probate? How much of my estate will be taxable?
Consciously or Unconsciously, all high-net-worth individuals should ask these questions, and the amount of happiness – or stress – people experience in retirement depends largely on whether or not they can assure themselves that they have the answers.
At Crown Haven, we serve as your trusted, fiduciary advisor so you can develop the right answers for your financial life.
We specifically designed and trademarked our RetireSHIELD® process to optimize your:
- Secure Income Plan
- Investment Strategy
- Tax-Planning and Preparation
- Long-Term Health Care Planning
- Legacy & Estate Planning
Accumulated wealth for a high-net-worth individual is most responsive to well-executed financial planning, meaning that choosing the right financial professional is more important now than ever.
Choose Crown Haven, and let your team of financial professionals protect, grow, and sustain your wealth for you; so you can focus more of your time on what matters most.
Independent & Fiduciary
Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
As an independent & fiduciary RIA, Crown Haven ensures your financial advice is always in your best interest, your advisory fees are transparent, and your financial goals & objectives are always the top focus.